Stake is a crypto-based casino licensed by Curacao’s government in 2008. Since then, the website has been vigorously expanding its library of games and promotions. On its platform, punters are expected to find a handsome gamut of casino games and also a good variety of sport disciplines. In fact, about 80% of Stake’s platform is occupied by casino games – Blackjack, Roulette, you name it – but that does not imply sports fans will miss out on the excitement!
As mentioned, Stake boasts a huge variety of casino games under its belt. For one thing, this bookmaker operates with over 40 different providers to ensure every game is as gripping as it is safe. There are your regular games such as:
- Poker, with all its variants
As well as your classic titles, there are unique games to Stake such as game shows:
- Deal or No Deal
- Mega Ball
- Crazy Time
- Dream catcher
- Lightning Dice
- Lightning Roulette
- Lightning Baccarat
- Football studio
As well as some Stake originals:
- Stake Dice
- Scarab Spin
- Dragon Tower
And many more table games, slots, and interactive features.
All the casino games listed above have two variants: online and AI (Artificial Intelligence) gameplay.
Stake’s promotions page is a true shapeshifter. Not only are there a large number of casino (and also sports bonuses) but they are also extremely sporadic, meaning that they depend on what’s trending at the current moment.
However, there are several long-standing promotions that are unlikely to go anytime soon:
- $100 000 Daily Races which places you in a race among 5000 others with every bet you make.
- Pragmatic Drops and Wins, a promo designed by Pragmatic with a prize pool of $1 000 000.
- The Level Up, a game of 5 weekly challenges that gives out $10 000.
- Conquer the Casino where you share a prize pool of $50 000 amongst others.
- Stake vs Eddie, a game which puts you against a very smart A.I. named Eddie. Beat Eddie and grab a piece of that $20 000 prize pool.
- $50 000 Giveaway which invites you to participate for $50 000 you wager.
- Casino Challenges – prizes here vary every day. The only way to find out what lies ahead is by jumping into gameplay.
- Evolution Random Drops coming with rewards of $500 every week.
- VIP Challenge with enough experience, anyone can become a VIP member at Stake and grab a bite from a huge selection of prizes.
- Slots Forum Challenge where you win a bet with 40x or higher multipliers.
- The Return of the King - in this VIP challenge, players have to win the highest multiplier.
Better Call Saul with a maximum prize pool of $1 500.
Like any other reputable casino, Stake allows both registered and non-registered players to play its games. For those who have just discovered face, Stake has invented the “Free Play” option that allows users to try the majority of Stake’s tittles.
As for Live Games, you have to be a registered user. However, you can still bet without dropping a single penny by placing a 0 amount on your bet. That way you don’t win nor lose at the game you are playing.
When it comes to betting, it all boils down to the type of game you are playing.
If you are playing in a Live room, then betting will be simple task, requiring you to just insert and amount and hit the blue “Place bet” button.
If, on the other hand, you are in the sports section, then you will have to take these steps into account:
1. Choose a championship.
2. Select between a winning and a losing market.
3. Decide if you want to leave your bet on manual or opt for manual.
4. Insert an amount.
Now let’s not forget about the sports fan audience. They will be pampered with a robust menu of games and promotions. High rollers can experience the most acclaimed sports games out there:
- American football
- Counter Strike
- Call of Duty
and many more games to count. While heavy on the casino games, Stake offers a nice array of both regular and electronic sports.
In the beginning it was mentioned that Stake’s bonuses are sporadic and it goes the same for sports, too!
Stake’s sports bonuses are seasonal which means they appear in line with the hottest and most current sporting events.
For tennis fans there are the:
- Clay season special
- The Level Up
- Indian Wells
- Australia open
Whereas basketball fans can anticipate:
- NBA 16+ Payout
- NBA Playoffs Payout
- Christmas Day NBA&NBA
But these are only a few examples of the many promos you will have to look out for.
Similar promos are available for darts, pool, NFL, UFC, CS:GO, DOTA, football of any league, and more.
The only thing you have to be aware of is that these promos come and go. Once the playoffs are over, for example, so will be NBA related promos, so take advantage while you can!