Sports are super easy to uncover. Once you are on Stake’s website, all you need to do is look for a basketball icon. Clicking it will show you all of Stake’s sports games:
- Baseball, Tennis, Soccer, Basketball, Hocket, American Football, Aussie Rules, Boxing, Cricket, Cross-country, Darts, Field Hockey, Formula 1,
Futsal, Gaelic Football, Gaelic Hurling, Golf, Handball, Indy Racing, Lacrosse, MMA, Motorcycle Racing, Rugby, Ski Jumping, Snooker, Squash,
Stock Car Racing, Table tennis, Volleyball, Water polo ...
And we are just starting. There are a few esports gamers can bet on:
- League of Legends
- Rainbow Six
And, of course, there is this you can bet on:
As you may already know, Stake sports bonuses can appear on a whim or can be seasonal. This means that the majority of bonuses will align with the most popular championships around the globe.
The most topical bonuses as of writing this are:
- NBA Playoffs Payout ($100 if your team leads by +14p at any point in the game)
- Major League Baseball ($100 if your teams is leading by the 9th inning)
- NHL Playoffs (a maximum refund of $50)
- Clay Season Special (for ATP and WTA only; max earnings of $100)
- UCL bet builder challenge (with a first-place prize of $5000)
- EPL 15’ special (maximum winnings of $250)
- Stake x Watford – all bets paid as winning if Watford scores the first goal in any EPL match.
- Stake x Watford Dogecoin giveaway (for dogecoin users)
- Stake x UFC (money back $250)
- Bet Smarter with Luciana – Double winnings on UFC (winnings of $100)
- IPL 2022 – T20 ($1 for each 6s your team scores)
- Brazil – Series A (odds booster)
- May Sports Challenge (with cash prizes for up to 50th place)
- May Knockout (enhances bonuses on winning markets)
- Perfect 10 Sports challenge (Prize pool: $1,500)
These are bonuses going on right now. However, you should always keep tabs on the Promotions sections for any updates.