Once you’ve arrived on their main webpage, finding the registration is simple: simply click on the blue “Register button” situated on the top-right corner.
Upon clicking it, Stake’s website will pop a dialog window with these several options:
- Register with email
- Continue with Facebook
- Continue with Gmail
- Continue with Line
- Continue with Twitch
Each way of registering carries its own trademark requirements. For email registration, users will have to:
1. Think of a Username
2. Think of a Password
3. Type in their date of birth
4. Type down their email
5. Enter a bonus code
For Facebook, Google, Line, and Twitch users, registration is distilled to a simple sign-in followed by an email confirmation that it’s actually you who is logging-in your account. It’s very likely that Google will send you an alert to mail or phone.
Stake’s registration bonus comes in the form of a first-deposit bonus. The first-deposit bonus offers 200% up to €1000. A chance to reach 200% on your deposit is by getting hold of a promo code like this .............. and entering it during registration.
Although many other online casinos have a no-deposit bonus scheme, Stake is yet to introduce such a perk to its website. For now, users will have to first invest at least €100 worth of crypto to qualify for the bonus code reward.
The absence of a no-deposit bonus can be forgiven when we look at the rich array of Stake’s other promotions:
- Stake UFC cashback that refunds up to €250.
- Eddie’s Guarantee that returns 50% up to €50.
- Daily Races with rewards from a $100 000 prize pool plus a $20 000 pool on Saturdays.
- VIP Club, a program pampering you with Reload Bonuses, Weekly Boosts, Special Monthly Bonuses, and more!
- Evolution Random Drops where 10 random lucky punters can receive $500.
Pragmatic Play Drops and Wins with a prize pool of $1000000.
Copyright © Casino 777 Pro 2022.