To locate the MMA section, head over the Stake’s main webpage and look for a boxing glove icon in the menu on the left-hand side.
Alternatively, you can use the search bar to type in MMA and find the games directly.
Once clicked, you’ll see several buttons the function of which you still don’t know:
- Live & Upcoming button that displays the newest events in MMA.
- Outrights that allows you to bet on whole tournaments instead of singular events.
- All MMA, featuring everything mentioned so far but on a single page.
Beneath this menu you have all of the current games on display. On the left there is the names of the competitors, and on the right the odds for each player. The small ‘play’ icon next to the odds is the ‘live stream’ function which you can use the watch event live after you’ve bet on it.
If you scroll down a little bit, you’ll then see the Alphabetical section which shows you all the available fights from every tournament in alphabetical order.
Below the Alphabetical section sits a list of constantly-updating events. They can be organised by:
- All bets
- High Rollers
and they feature not just MMA but every sport happening right now on Stake.
Bonuses at Stake are often seasonal or thematic, which means that they come and go depending on what mainstream tournaments are on or what game the developers have created.
As of now, there are no exclusive MMA promotions, bonuses, and extra games. However, you can still work your way around it with these sports-based promos:
- $100 000 Daily Racers that boosts your chances of winning the more you play.
- $50 000 Giveaway for high rollers whose sportsbook has amounted to $1000 in overall bets.
If you are so nuts about MMA and bet just that, you will qualify for these promotions. Nevertheless, always have your eyes out for any flash MMA promo games.
Stake Mobile App
Stake Promo code
Stake Withdraw money